A Night at Jingle Ball

Back to Article
Back to Article

A Night at Jingle Ball

Danielle Mesa, Entertainment Writer

Jingle Ball is an annual concert sponsored by iHeartRadio. On Sunday, December 16 iHeartRadio came to Miami for their last concert of the year. People from all around the world got to see their idols perform. Performers from different places came together to perform. These performers included Shawn Mendes, Calvin Harris, Camila Cabello, Khalid, Bazzi and more.

From the moment the announcement was made about the lineup of performers teen and young adults checked to see if iHeartRadio was going to a city near them. Stephany Montano, junior, revealed, “I found out about Jingle Ball because my favorite artist, Shawn Mendes would be performing and he is my idol.” Montano is one of the many girls that shows her thoughts and emotions through her love for the performers.

Sophomore Isabella Yedo mentioned, “It was really a mix of people and I was most excited to see Bazzi because his voice is amazing!” Meanwhile, junior Ava Praschnik said, “I went because my mom got free tickets and I am happy I decided to go because the lineup was great. Also, because Calvin Harris was performing.” Jingle Ball has different genres of music, such as Hip-Hop, R&B, Pop, with a diverse group of fans.

Jingle Ball 2018 had fans from many different states to watch their idols perform. With cheap prices and good seating arrangements, Jingle Ball 2018 was a success.