A Magical Friday at Magic Kingdom

Back to Article
Back to Article

A Magical Friday at Magic Kingdom

Valeria Romero, Entertainment Writer

The Freshman Trip took place on March 8th. The students left the school at 5:30 in the morning and arrived at Magic Kingdom at 10 in the morning. The students were very eager to be with their friends outside of school and have a great experience with them.

Magic Kingdom features famous rides such as: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, It’s A Small World, and the Haunted Mansion. It also features a firework show called Happily Ever After. With all these enticing ride opportunities, Gabrielle de la Fe, a freshman, said, “ I’m excited to ride with my friends and to go on Space Mountain and Splash Mountain. I’ve never been to Magic Kingdom so I can’t wait to see the fireworks too.” Students were thrilled to feel the rush of the roller coasters.

With a whole nine hours at the park, the freshman class got to go on multiple rides although the lines were extremely long. Daniela Alvarez expressed that “the line was two hours long for Space Mountain but it was really worth it.” Even though that was the case, most of the students went on Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Thunder Mountain, which are considered by many of the main attractions. This trip was one to remember and it provided a nice break from school for the Freshman.

The freshman are now living the high school life, which isn’t always glamorous due to all the homework. The trip has provided a break from the stress and has given them a chance to be with their friends outside of a learning environment. The trip has been a perfect bonding experience and a thrilling event that will forever remain in the memories of the freshman class.